180 Coastal Lane, Jacksonville, NC 28546
What We Do
Our providers are available to provide the following services within the home and in the community:
• Supported Employment: Individual
• Adult Residential Supports: Levels 1, 2, 3, 4
• Day Supports: Individual and Group
• Supported Employment – Individual
• Community Networking – Individual
• In Home Skill Building – Individual
• Respite Care – Community Individual
• Personal Care Services
• Primary Crisis Response
• Community Support Services
• Supervised Living – 3 Resident
• Personal Assistance
• Day Activity
Anna’s Care currently has two (2) opening beds available for a .5600C home located in Jacksonville, NC.
We currently have one (1) adult males residing at this location. This placement would be suitable for either adult (18 years of age or older) males or females ambulatory or non-ambulatory with Innovations Waiver (Adult Residential Supports: Levels 1, 2, 3, or 4) or state funded services (Supervised Living – 3 Resident).
The home is a ranch style house and could accommodate a wheelchair if necessary. Bases on this location licensure, they would need to have a primary diagnoses of intellectual or developmental disabilities, but can also have a mental health diagnosis as well.
To apply please fill-out the residential placement inquiry, as well as contact our office at 910-455-6724 and speak with the Linda Gibson, Director or Kendra Cline, Clinical Director for further assistance regarding questions or concerns!